Located at the heart of a natural reserve in the Augergne volcanos (a very tourist zone). Composed of a Don Jon from the XV century and a great reconstruction in 1820 done by J. Bonaparte, Napoleon Bonaparte’ s grandson. Nowadays, the castle has an area of 3.600 m2 divided in three floors, three large fortified towers, a double-storey chapel with a surface of 380 m2, plus a small garage and horse boxes, all of it located in a 15000 m2 land, qualified in UDP, suitable for building, adjusting itself to the current rules. It’ s a perfect place for a hotel project (Relais Chateau, Maison de Hotes, restaurant, retreat house, etc), a great potential for commercial and tourist activities. At the first and second floor, it could be built 20 apartments and leave the ground floor for sharing services as: game room, swimming-pool, gymnasium, restaurant, video library, etc. At present the castle is in the early restoration stage, its last activity, it was a holiday house of a big railway French firm; and it had a lot of modern elements which weren’ t in harmony with the building quality. The front has been restored and also the inner walls, chipping the plaster, to be able to enjoy the natural stones hidden underneath and the ceramic floor has been raised to recover the origin floor and to give back the castle to its most brilliant period which had at the beginning..